oltu-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jin Hyuk Chang (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (OLTU-170) Exception when obtaining access token for LINKED IN
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 22:20:25 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-170?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15250832#comment-15250832
] 

Jin Hyuk Chang commented on OLTU-170:
-------------------------------------

Hi,

For me, it was throwing ClassNotFoundException on org.json.JSONTokener. It has been resolved
after adding org.json into dependency. 
It seems OLTU needs to add org.json into dependency and also update the code to at least show
the exception, not assuming the cause is not a JSON message).

> Exception when obtaining access token for LINKED IN
> ---------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: OLTU-170
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-170
>             Project: Apache Oltu
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: oauth2-client
>    Affects Versions: oauth2-1.0.0
>         Environment: Win7/JDK8.31
>            Reporter: Constantin Mitocaru
>
> After obtaining the code I make this call:
> {code}
> 			OAuthClientRequest request = OAuthClientRequest
> 	                .tokenProvider(OAuthProviderType.LINKEDIN)
> 	                .setGrantType(GrantType.AUTHORIZATION_CODE)
> 	                .setClientId(resources.getString("in.app-key"))
> 	                .setClientSecret(resources.getString("in.app-secret"))
> 	                .setRedirectURI(receivingUrl)
> 	                .setCode(code)
> 	                .buildQueryMessage();
> 			String uri = request.getLocationUri();
> 			System.out.println("IN.uri.auth_token="+uri);
> 			OAuthClient oAuthClient = new OAuthClient(new URLConnectionClient());
> 			OAuthJSONAccessTokenResponse oAuthResponse = oAuthClient.accessToken(request, OAuthJSONAccessTokenResponse.class);
		
> {code}
> I get this error:
> {code}
> java.io.IOException: OAuthProblemException{error='unsupported_response_type', description='Invalid
response! Response body is not application/json encoded', uri='null', state='null', scope='null',
redirectUri='null', responseStatus=0, parameters={}}
> {code}
> I know that the call is right because I put the produced link directly and I got this
output:
> {code}
> Status Code: 200 OK
> Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store
> Connection: keep-alive
> Content-Encoding: gzip
> Content-Language: en-US
> Content-Length: 219
> Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8
>     {
>        "access_token": "AQXNduRi5x4mvalm8J6uNmKTur-UJLc7_NydJMeQA_huj2bqcM3mEmHeyicosPpBIheOk_aM9gAyS8iJvQ1Fiu2Y8XfFruB3UCQfVxCHfLVjywlfUN3XEAjXdV-uzXNPDm7NVOVpOsGLmpSSsN_4bcN5_W8uXfazFKBGTjhk9dAUAgj7E0o",
>        "expires_in": 5182481
>     }
> {code}
> There must be a bug in the oltu code



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message