oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failing builds in Jenkins
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:50:27 GMT

> Op 15 feb. 2016, om 12:38 heeft Jasha Joachimsthal <jasha@apache.org> het volgende
geschreven:

> The Apache Oltu builds are failing with these errors:
>
> "java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair”
> caused by:
> "Prime size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive)”
>
> Maybe I’m overlooking something, but it looks like it’s related to [1]. This caused
more projects that compile with Java 6 to fail on the Apache CI server (Jenkins). If Oltu
needs to stick to Java 6, the solution seems to be a Maven profile that calls the toolchain
plugin which selects the JDK that can handle the keypair. Then we also need to change the
project configuration in Jenkins to call this profile during the CI build.

> What would be the best solution?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jasha
>
> [1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10298

Anyone? The builds keep failing and everyone who is subscribed on this list receives notifications
about it.

Jasha