oltu-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Constantin Mitocaru (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Closed] (OLTU-170) Exception when obtaining access token for LINKED IN
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 05:48:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-170?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Constantin Mitocaru closed OLTU-170.
------------------------------------
    Resolution: Fixed

> Exception when obtaining access token for LINKED IN
> ---------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: OLTU-170
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-170
>             Project: Apache Oltu
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: oauth2-client
>    Affects Versions: oauth2-1.0.0
>         Environment: Win7/JDK8.31
>            Reporter: Constantin Mitocaru
>
> After obtaining the code I make this call:
> {code}
> 			OAuthClientRequest request = OAuthClientRequest
> 	                .tokenProvider(OAuthProviderType.LINKEDIN)
> 	                .setGrantType(GrantType.AUTHORIZATION_CODE)
> 	                .setClientId(resources.getString("in.app-key"))
> 	                .setClientSecret(resources.getString("in.app-secret"))
> 	                .setRedirectURI(receivingUrl)
> 	                .setCode(code)
> 	                .buildQueryMessage();
> 			String uri = request.getLocationUri();
> 			System.out.println("IN.uri.auth_token="+uri);
> 			OAuthClient oAuthClient = new OAuthClient(new URLConnectionClient());
> 			OAuthJSONAccessTokenResponse oAuthResponse = oAuthClient.accessToken(request, OAuthJSONAccessTokenResponse.class);
		
> {code}
> I get this error:
> {code}
> java.io.IOException: OAuthProblemException{error='unsupported_response_type', description='Invalid
response! Response body is not application/json encoded', uri='null', state='null', scope='null',
redirectUri='null', responseStatus=0, parameters={}}
> {code}
> I know that the call is right because I put the produced link directly and I got this
output:
> {code}
> Status Code: 200 OK
> Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store
> Connection: keep-alive
> Content-Encoding: gzip
> Content-Language: en-US
> Content-Length: 219
> Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8
>     {
>        "access_token": "AQXNduRi5x4mvalm8J6uNmKTur-UJLc7_NydJMeQA_huj2bqcM3mEmHeyicosPpBIheOk_aM9gAyS8iJvQ1Fiu2Y8XfFruB3UCQfVxCHfLVjywlfUN3XEAjXdV-uzXNPDm7NVOVpOsGLmpSSsN_4bcN5_W8uXfazFKBGTjhk9dAUAgj7E0o",
>        "expires_in": 5182481
>     }
> {code}
> There must be a bug in the oltu code



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message