oltu-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alistair King (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (OLTU-170) Exception when obtaining access token for LINKED IN
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 04:48:59 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-170?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14539232#comment-14539232
] 

Alistair King commented on OLTU-170:
------------------------------------

I intermittently see this error as well. In my case I'm using OLTU as both the client and
the server.

It appears this error is thrown, regardless of what the actual exception is:

{code:title=OAuthClientRegistrationResponse.java|borderStyle=solid}
    protected void setBody(String body) throws OAuthProblemException {
        try {
            this.body = body;
            parameters = JSONUtils.parseJSON(body);
        } catch (Throwable e) {
            throw OAuthProblemException.error(OAuthError.CodeResponse.UNSUPPORTED_RESPONSE_TYPE,
                "Invalid response! Response body is not application/json encoded");
        }
    }
{code}

> Exception when obtaining access token for LINKED IN
> ---------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: OLTU-170
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-170
>             Project: Apache Oltu
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: oauth2-client
>    Affects Versions: oauth2-1.0.0
>         Environment: Win7/JDK8.31
>            Reporter: Constantin Mitocaru
>
> After obtaining the code I make this call:
> {code}
> 			OAuthClientRequest request = OAuthClientRequest
> 	                .tokenProvider(OAuthProviderType.LINKEDIN)
> 	                .setGrantType(GrantType.AUTHORIZATION_CODE)
> 	                .setClientId(resources.getString("in.app-key"))
> 	                .setClientSecret(resources.getString("in.app-secret"))
> 	                .setRedirectURI(receivingUrl)
> 	                .setCode(code)
> 	                .buildQueryMessage();
> 			String uri = request.getLocationUri();
> 			System.out.println("IN.uri.auth_token="+uri);
> 			OAuthClient oAuthClient = new OAuthClient(new URLConnectionClient());
> 			OAuthJSONAccessTokenResponse oAuthResponse = oAuthClient.accessToken(request, OAuthJSONAccessTokenResponse.class);
		
> {code}
> I get this error:
> {code}
> java.io.IOException: OAuthProblemException{error='unsupported_response_type', description='Invalid
response! Response body is not application/json encoded', uri='null', state='null', scope='null',
redirectUri='null', responseStatus=0, parameters={}}
> {code}
> I know that the call is right because I put the produced link directly and I got this
output:
> {code}
> Status Code: 200 OK
> Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store
> Connection: keep-alive
> Content-Encoding: gzip
> Content-Language: en-US
> Content-Length: 219
> Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8
>     {
>        "access_token": "AQXNduRi5x4mvalm8J6uNmKTur-UJLc7_NydJMeQA_huj2bqcM3mEmHeyicosPpBIheOk_aM9gAyS8iJvQ1Fiu2Y8XfFruB3UCQfVxCHfLVjywlfUN3XEAjXdV-uzXNPDm7NVOVpOsGLmpSSsN_4bcN5_W8uXfazFKBGTjhk9dAUAgj7E0o",
>        "expires_in": 5182481
>     }
> {code}
> There must be a bug in the oltu code



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message