oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Dimuthu Upeksha <dimu...@adroitlogic.com>
Subject Re: Oltu as a OAuth 2 identity server
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 08:38:44 GMT
Hi Diaz,

Thank you for quick response.

Yes I referred to it. Problem is, in authorization code grant type, first
user is requested to log in if he hasn't already when he requests
authorization code. This login html and other parts of the web application
is not given in documentation. What I would prefer is a sample web
application that can provide Oauth 2 endpoints and those login pages.