oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] New Oltu committer: Jasha Joachimstha
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:59:08 GMT
Hi all,

On 30 January 2015 at 13:37, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> Please welcome Jasha Joachimstha as a new committer of the Apache Oltu project.
> The Oltu PMC recently decided to offer Jasha committership based on his contributions.
> I'm happy to announce that he accepted the offer.
>
> Welcome to the team, Jasha!
>
> Antonio

thanks for asking me as committer for Apache Oltu. Implementing OAuth
correctly is not trivial and each provider has its own way to handle
the various flows. Apache Oltu offers the toolset to perform the
authorization and I'm happy to help how to use these tools (and
improve them where needed).

A bit about myself: I'm a software developer at Onegini in The
Netherlands where we develop applications that use Apache Oltu for the
OAuth part. In the past I was also involved with Apache Cocoon and
Apache Rave and those who attended the last edition of ApacheCon EU
may have seen me in Budapest.

Regards,

Jasha