oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL][DISCUSS] commons signature APIs
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 16:55:56 GMT
Hi all mates,

due to OLTU-165 I thought that signature APIs in JWS[1] are subject of
interest also for consumers which do not require the whole JWS, I mean that
they could be extracted and released in a separated module under our
commons[2] components, then

 * future major versions of JWS can depend to the signature module;

 * future modules that will require signature, don't have to reimplement
algorithms/depend on JWS

WDYT?
I would be more than glad to take care of it, please just let me know!
TIA, All the best,
-Simo

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oltu/trunk/jose/jws/src/main/java/org/apache/oltu/jose/jws/signature/