oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject wrong versioning number when releasing commons
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 15:45:59 GMT
Hi all mates,

I am having a hard time on releasing the commons modules and at the moment
I am missing something because I don't understand the root of all evil:

when installing all modules from /trunk, versions respect what it is
specified in project.version field in the POM, but when releasing them, all
modules inherit the version from the parent: can I kindly ask you an extra
pair of eyes that would help me detecting why this is happening?

TIA, all the best!
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi