oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Alexis Tessier <tess...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] New logo for Apache Oltu
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:37:25 GMT
You're welcome guys! If you need mocks for anything else, just ask me :)

++
Alex

From: Simone Tripodi <simonetripodi@apache.org<mailto:simonetripodi@apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:31 AM
To: "dev@oltu.apache.org<mailto:dev@oltu.apache.org>" <dev@oltu.apache.org<mailto:dev@oltu.apache.org>>
Cc: Alexis Tessier <tessier@adobe.com<mailto:tessier@adobe.com>>
Subject: Re: [Discuss] New logo for Apache Oltu

I feel touched, after a long time without a logo, something really shiny comes out!

Thanks Alexis for your kind donation, it is *priceless*

All the best,
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com<mailto:asanso@adobe.com>>
wrote:
hi *,

a colleague of mine (Alexis Tessier - banzoner.com<http://banzoner.com>) kindly designed
the new logo for Apache Oltu (Thanks a lot Alexis it looks super shiny).

See [0] for the final result of his great work. Thanks a lot Alexis for this and we will include
the logo (if no objections) to our website/client demo etc as part of [0].

WDYT?

regards

antonio

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-123