oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Zamula <club.brant...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange behavior with multipart data
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:04:37 GMT
Hello!

Today, I found some strange code, related to multipart data. When we create
*org.apache.oltu.oauth2.rs.request.OAuthAccessResourceRequest* with *
ParameterStyle.BODY*, we reach this peace of code:

if (OAuthUtils.isMultipart(request)) {
            throw
AuthProblemException.error(OAuthError.CodeResponse.INVALID_REQUEST).description("Request
is not single part.");
}

So, my question - why do we need this checking - in OAuth standard there is
no comments about multipart data in request. I need to send some binary
files to server, so how I can do that with authorization? What problems do
we get in approach - use *ParameterStyle.QUERY* with access_token in query
string and binaries in body, also as multipart data (POST with query
string)?

--
Best Regards,
*Dmitry Zamula*