oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] release Apache Oltu Oltu OAuth 2.0 0.31
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:55:07 GMT
Hi all,

more than 72h have passed and the current vote can be considered
concluded and passes with following resolution:

six +1 binding votes from following PMC members:

 * Simone Tripodi
 * Maciej Machulak
 * Antonio Sanso
 * Tommaso Teofili
 * Stein Welberg
 * Łukasz Moreń

no other votes have been casted.

I am promoting all the artifacts during the night or the incoming weekend.

Thanks everybody took part tot he release review process.

All the best,
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi