oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Registration token issue
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 20:38:02 GMT
Hi Mike,

thanks for reporting this.

Fairly enough we have not updated that module for a long while and I do consider OLTU-70 an
umbrella issue.

Would you like to open a new issue with the discrepancy you found ?

Appreciated!

Antonio

On Jun 6, 2013, at 5:23 PM, Bush, Mike wrote:

> This may be a duplicate of OLTU-70 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLTU-70) but
it appears that in both 0.22 and the latest snapshot, the response validator for dynamic registration
is looking for parameter named "expires_in" when "issued_at" exists.  I believe the spec currently
calls for this parameter as "expires_at".

> This causes dynamic registration events to fail if the registration endpoint issues a
properly formatted response with an Issued_at parameter.