oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Oltu Parent v1
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 20:45:18 GMT
Hi all,

more than 72h have passed and current vote passes with following resolution:

six +1 binding votes from following PMC members:

 * Simone Tripodi
 * Antonio Sanso
 * Tommaso Teofili
 * Łukasz Moreń
 * Stein Welberg
 * Maciej Machulak

no other votes have been casted.

I'll proceed on promoting the Maven artifacts, then will copy the
distribution package as soon as INFRA-6127 will be resolved.

Thanks a lot who took part to the review, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/