oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: OSGi support and other projects
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 22:25:38 GMT
Hey Tomas,
I wasn't aware that Oltu have something in common with Sling. It's great!

I have my own idea walking around my head to run Shindig inside osgi and
have gadgets running without pain. Thus I look to expose authorization
endpoint backed to JAAS login module. I have also an crazy idea to
implement oauth login module for JAAS however I'm not sure yet how to
proceed that to support authorization endpoints. I think it will be tough
in case of system to system auth requests without human interaction.

i'm good to work on osgi updates myself. Getting points to become commiter
in next project is cool. ;) If I'll finally do it you will be the best
person to review my path.

cheers,
Łukasz