oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi support and other projects
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:52:41 GMT
Hi Lukasz,

It's great to hear! That was also on my TODO list so basically if you want
I'd be happy to help you on the OSGi compliance.
Apart from that it'd be nice to have Oltu used inside other projects, maybe
gradually and according to users' needs, do you have a specific need
related to any of those?

Regards / Ciao,
Tommaso