oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject changing/updating groupId/artifactId
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:49:09 GMT
Hi all guys,

since Oltu definitively breaks any Amber backward-compatibility, I'd
like to put a couple of modification, I am here to discuss 'em with
you to collect feedbacks:

 * groupId: we already have in the plan the OpenID Connect
implementation, so I think it would make sense to create sub-groupId,
such as org.apache.oltu for the main parent, org.apache.oltu.oauth2
for the oauth2 components, org.apache.oltu.oidc (or something else)
for OpenID Connect components and so on...

 * artifactId: I would like to move artifactId to OSGi-alike taxonomy,
it makes much more clear what they contain IMHO.

WDYT? Any objection?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/