oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject ApacheCon North America!
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:08:19 GMT
Hi All

It's now about 3 weeks until ApacheCon North America, which is taking
place Sunday 24th Feb - Thursday 28th in Portland. Quite a few people from
our project will be there, and we'd love to see you all!

If you haven't already registered for the conference, then we've some good
news - we've managed to snag a 20% discount for you! To register with the
20% off, use code PMC or the link http://acna13.eventbrite.com/?discount=PMC

To see what the talks are, including the ones relating to our project,
please see the schedule - http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/

Would you like to get more involved in the project? Maybe learn more about
contributing, get some mentoring on a patch, or help collaborate on some
fixes? A number of people from the project will be at the (Free!)
Hackathon on the Monday. If you'd like to come, whether you can make it to
the main conference or not, the details are on the ApacheCon wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/HackathonNA13