oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Commercial Amber offerings page
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:21:17 GMT
Done you might provide a suitable logo :) and I will update it

Regards

Antonio

On Jan 18, 2013, at 11:35 AM, Stein Welberg wrote:

Hi all,

Could you please add our product to the commercial offerings page as well?

Innovation District (http://www.innovation-district.com<http://www.innovation-district.com/>)
provides an OAuth 2.0 Authorization server as part of the OneGini cloud Security platform.
The platform enables end-users to login securely using social media providers. In combination
with social login we provide services around customer registration, activation, strong authentication
and fraud detection.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Stein Welberg | CTO