oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Stein Welberg <st...@innovation-district.com>
Subject Re: Commercial Amber offerings page
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:35:51 GMT
Hi all,

Could you please add our product to the commercial offerings page as well?

Innovation District (http://www.innovation-district.com) provides an OAuth 2.0 Authorization
server as part of the OneGini cloud Security platform. The platform enables end-users to login
securely using social media providers. In combination with social login we provide services
around customer registration, activation, strong authentication and fraud detection.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Stein Welberg | CTO

M: +31 (0) 639110574