oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: podling name search
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 13:20:56 GMT
Hi .+

given the fact that the Newcastle University hasn't submitted the
SoftwareGrant for Leelo, Apache Amber and Leeloo are actually two
different projects, so I don't think Leelo is a suitable name for the
current project since it would create a name collision.

Anyone else maybe knows more?
best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/