oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Handling and creating OAuth error messages
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:40:04 GMT
Hi Stein

On Oct 18, 2012, at 2:34 PM, Stein Welberg wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I recently started working with the Amber Authorization server implementation. I also
have looked at other implementations but Amber gives me the most flexibility in adding an
OAuth authorization server to our Saas platform.

> However, the current amber implementation gives me some challenges. I run into the following
when it comes to handling OAuth errors. Amber gives me some handles but it requires me to
have a quite extensive understanding of the OAuth spec in order to get spec compliant messages.
Basically Amber gives me not much help in handling OAuth compliant error messages.

> Are you planning on improving this

well, yes if needed :)

Thanks a lot for your contributions so far!
Let us give a look at your patch....

Regards

Antonio