oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Stein Welberg <st...@innovation-district.com>
Subject Handling and creating OAuth error messages
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:34:38 GMT
Hi Guys,

I recently started working with the Amber Authorization server implementation. I also have
looked at other implementations but Amber gives me the most flexibility in adding an OAuth
authorization server to our Saas platform.

However, the current amber implementation gives me some challenges. I run into the following
when it comes to handling OAuth errors. Amber gives me some handles but it requires me to
have a quite extensive understanding of the OAuth spec in order to get spec compliant messages.
Basically Amber gives me not much help in handling OAuth compliant error messages.

Are you planning on improving this or is it intentionally done the way it is done?

Regards,
Stein Welberg