oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Kruk <chris.k...@googlemail.com>
Subject Testing Amber client with local Auth and Resource server
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:57:19 GMT
Dear Amber Developers,

I've already done enough tests with Github configuration and I'm happy
with the outcome. I'd like to start doing some additional tests with a
scenario when Authorization and Resource server is native to Apache
Amber. I guess this scenario has been covered in client demo under
"Smart Gallery" where Authorization and Resource server are local to
the Amber application. Unfortunately when I try to use Smart Gallery
in step 0 to register application it failes with:
2012-09-19 11:43:27.870:WARN::/register
org.apache.amber.oauth2.common.exception.OAuthSystemException:
<cut>

When I was going through the source code I noticed that you use
different set of urls for Smart gallery and External applications:
 * SMART_GALLERY_REGISTER = "http://localhost:8090/oauthreg/register";
 * REGISTRATION_ENDPOINT = "http://localhost:9000/auth/oauth2ext/register";
The same for Auth and Resorce:
 * SMART_GALLERY_AUTHZ = "http://localhost:8090/oaut /authorize";
 * SMART_GALLERY_TOKEN = "http://localhost:8090/oaut /token";

 * AUTHORIZATION_ENPOINT = "http://localhost:9001/auth/oauth2/authz";
 * ACCESS_TOKEN_ENDPOINT = "http://localhost:9001/auth/oauth2/token";
 * RESOURCE_SERVER = "http://localhost:9003/resource_server";

If I would like to test Amber client with Amber Authorization and
Resource server which endpoints whould I be using? Also how can I add
user name and password or Client ID and Client Secret into Amber
Authorization server. I'd be glad for any link to the documentation or
some hints how to do it. I've already seen this page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER which didn't give me
enough information.

Many thanks,
Chris