oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Kruk <chris.k...@googlemail.com>
Subject Resource and authorisation modules
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:02:53 GMT
Hi,

I’m a member of a research project which aim is to create a federation
in cloud. I’ve been looking at your project and was wonder if or how
difficult would it be to reuse some of your Amber functionality. In
particular I’m interested in resource management and authorisation
module.

I’m still going through your source code and any information which I
can find on the web but it would be much easier if you could point me
exactly where in the source code should I be looking for these
resource and authorisation modules. May be there is more modular
version already available where some modules can be taken out and
hooked into something else.

Many thanks for your help,
Chris