oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current pom versions
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:06:55 GMT
Thanks a lot Antonio,

fortunately the experience was friend of us this time - before
promoting Amber release, Any23 release took something like 3 RCs
before to get it right, it was just a matter of learning from past
errors :)

Have a nice day, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi Simone
> On Aug 2, 2012, at 2:38 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
>
>> Hi Antonio,
>>
>> yes, feel free to update the current pom
>
> cool, I'll do
>
>> - I poorly forgot about the
>> semantic and let mvn update if for me.
>>
>> Please apologize and thanks!!!
>
> no probs. Actually I take another chance to thank you for the great job done as release
manager.
> It was one of the smoothest release I have ever seen.....
>
> Great stuff
>
> Regards
>
> Antonio
>

>> -Simo

>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com> wrote:
>>> Hi *,
>>>
>>> after the release  the current SNAPSHOT version in our poms is
>>>
>>> 0.23-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>>>
>>> According to our release semantic I was thinking to change it to be 0.31-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(as the version of the spec we are aiming for).

>>> WDYT? Should we still keep that naming convention until we will release the 1.0
version or we can continue like this ?