oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: UMA Implementation
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:19:05 GMT
Hi Suleman,

I have been looking at the implementation and it might take a little while.
One (non technical) consideration I have is that, should you look for a project collaboration,
would be nice you guys have an individual account (e.g. in Jira) rather than company one.
You might also want to start to prepare a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) [0] while we
sort the other legal things out.

@amber mentors what do we need in order to make this contribution legally valid? As already
highlighted we better do things as per process this time.

Regards

Antonio

[0] http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt