oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem building trunk
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:54:49 GMT
Hi Antonio,

I opened a new thread about what we want to distribute in terms of
"binary packages", aside the typical mvn artifacts... may you know
more about it?

TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com> wrote:
> No worries Simone,
>
> thanks a lot for fixing it and for your great effort
>
> Regards
>
> Antonio
>
> On Jul 5, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
>
>> my fault Antonio - really poor side effect of copy'n'paste :S
>>
>> going to fix it right now!
>>
>> -Simo

>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com> wrote:
>>> Hi *,
>>>
>>> I got problem building trunk on my local machine (plus the Jenkins build is broken
as well).

>>> It seems that the ${maven-assembly-plugin.version} is missing:
>>>
>>> The project org.apache.amber:amber-sources-dist:0.22-incubating-SNAPSHOT (/Users/asanso/Documents/workspace/asf2/amber/trunk/sources-dist/pom.xml)
has 1 error
>>> [ERROR]     'build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin
must be a valid version but is '${maven-assembly-plugin.version}'. @ org.apache.amber:amber-parent:0.22-incubating-SNAPSHOT,
/Users/asanso/Documents/workspace/asf2/amber/trunk/pom.xml, line 392, column 20