oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Amber assemblies distribution
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 18:39:42 GMT
Hi Raymond

thanks for your feedbacks! I wouldn't create an assembly for each
module we have - maybe the common shared libs could be contained in
the "end user" libs...

Does anyone has an idea which are most valuable end-user modules?

Best and thanks,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Raymond Feng <enjoyjava@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For Amber, it will be probably used as a library of jars at this point since we don't
have a fully-fledged oAuth 2.0 server application yet. I suggest that we create a simple binary
dist that contains all the jars that Amber produces and depends. Of course, we'll publish
the amber jars into maven repo :-).