oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: .22 incuabtor vs incubator
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:25:39 GMT
Hi Jason,

thanks for reporting the spelling mistake.
I think the reason why you cannot download them yet is because this release is pending approval
from IPMCs member (right Simone? in cc ).
In the meantime you might want to build the jar in your local workspace until the release
is out (should be really soon!!)

Regards

Antonio