oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: problem building trunk
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:57:30 GMT
Hi Simone,

I have seen the thread but to be fair I was not too much sure I understood the question :S
Apologies , it must be me :)

Regards

Antonio

On Jul 5, 2012, at 3:54 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:

> Hi Antonio,
>
> I opened a new thread about what we want to distribute in terms of
> "binary packages", aside the typical mvn artifacts... may you know
> more about it?
>
> TIA,
> -Simo

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/
>

> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com> wrote:
>> No worries Simone,
>>
>> thanks a lot for fixing it and for your great effort
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Antonio
>>
>> On Jul 5, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
>>
>>> my fault Antonio - really poor side effect of copy'n'paste :S
>>>
>>> going to fix it right now!
>>>
>>> -Simo

>>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>>> http://www.99soft.org/

(/Users/asanso/Documents/workspace/asf2/amber/trunk/sources-dist/pom.xml) has 1 error
must be a valid version but is '${maven-assembly-plugin.version}'. @ org.apache.amber:amber-parent:0.22-incubating-SNAPSHOT,
/Users/asanso/Documents/workspace/asf2/amber/trunk/pom.xml, line 392, column 20