oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: UMA Implementation
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 14:49:34 GMT
Hi Suleman,

thanks for this patch. In the meantime you might want to give a look  at our UMA dynamic registration
implementation at [0,1,2] that should be compliant with [3].

I gave a first look at the implementation you have attached in the ticket. It looks promising
but as mentioned before it might need some little refactor in order to integrate with the
"spirit" of our current code base.

Would it be something ok for you ?

Regards

Antonio

[0]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/amber/trunk/oauth-2.0/oauth2-dynamicreg-client/

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/amber/trunk/oauth-2.0/oauth2-dynamicreg-common/

[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/amber/trunk/oauth-2.0/oauth2-dynamicreg-server/

[3] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-00

On Jul 6, 2012, at 3:29 PM, Suleman Khan wrote:

> Hello Raymond,
>
> We created an account in Apache JIRA with the name Fraunhofer AISEC and created new issue
named AMBER-57. We attached our implementation and UML diagrams to it. The issue can be found
under the following link