oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Maciej Machulak <maciej.machu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for projects
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:52:49 GMT
I've sent emails to various departments at my Uni and included OSS
Watch to help. Since I've been in USA for some time now, unfortunately
I cannot go and knock on people's doors directly. I see it's a huge
issue and it's a total waste of the code that some other (Apache)
projects cannot use it. I will do my best to see if there's any update
on that issue and if we can move forward.

Cheers,
Maciej

On 2 March 2012 05:48, Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi Maciej,
>
> sorry to bother you again on it.
> But do you have any update ?
> I thinks is really time to seriously think about a release and it would be nice to hear
that also this topic is moving forward.

> Thanks
>
> Antonio
>
> On Feb 1, 2012, at 12:13 AM, Maciej Machulak wrote:
>
>> Yes, that's the correct story. AFAIK there's some progress with the
>> grant at the Uni. I've been told it might be issued shortly :-) I'll
>> keep bugging them until the grant is issued, no worries ;)
>>
>> Maciej

It will help us new folks get the context of the discussion.

>>> Short version, (correct me if I'm wrong someone):
>>>
>>> An OAuth 2.0 project, LeeLoo, was being developed by Maciej & Lukasz who
>>> work at Newcastle Uni.  We invited them to join the project with their code.
>>>
>>> That code was committed to the repo before a grant was provided by
>>> Newcastle Uni, whose copyright is on the code.
>>>
>>> Maciej & Lukasz have been trying to get the Newcastle Uni legal people
>>> to complete the grant, without success so far.

I say it,