oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject ASF license and copyrights
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:32:05 GMT
Hi all guys,

this mail just to discuss that code donated and imported to the ASF
repository is copyrighted (and trademarked!) only by the Apache
Software Foundation, so no other copyright/license/trademark can be
applied.

You committers, indeed, in order to contribute to Apache Amber, signed
a CLA that assign all rights under the Apache License so that nobody
can make a claim afterwards anything for their contributions.

So please join me on replacing all contributed code with wrong headers
with the ASF one, otherwise we cannot release Amber at all.

Thank you very much in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/