oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Maciej Machulak <maciej.machu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for projects
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:13:29 GMT
Yes, that's the correct story. AFAIK there's some progress with the
grant at the Uni. I've been told it might be issued shortly :-) I'll
keep bugging them until the grant is issued, no worries ;)

Maciej

On 31 January 2012 15:10, Pid <pid@pidster.com> wrote:
> On 31/01/2012 22:52, Raymond Feng wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can somebody familiar with the project history summarize the code grant issue? It
will help us new folks get the context of the discussion.

--
Maciej Machulak
email: maciej.machulak@gmail.com