oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OAuthSystemException vs OAuthProblemException
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:55:25 GMT
These two exception were designed to use as follows:

-  OAuthSystemException - critical problem with the Amber library, user is
not able to recover from this error
-  OAuthProblemException - error that regards to OAuth protocol error,
which user can handle and recover from it, e.g. obtain new token if
OAuthProblemException says: token_expired

I agree that OAuthSystemException should be probably runtime.

Cheers, Lukasz