oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMBER-42
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 20:57:27 GMT
Hello Antonio,

I intended to commit it some days ago but it looked like there were some
integration tests failing due to it.
Since I wanted to double check it I postponed it a little, I am travelling
these days so I'll probably be able to review it in the first days of the
next week, if anyone of the committers is willing to do it before feel free
:)
Cheers,
Tommaso