oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject AMBER-42
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:56:00 GMT
Hello Amber committers,

I was wondering if any of the committer might take some action regarding AMBER 42. I must
highlight is not my patch and that there is not any intention from my side to push/rush anything
:)
The main reason that made me write this mail is the size of the patch itself. While it is
a really good patch (thanks Raymond for it) it is a pretty big one.
If somebody with write SVN commit would review and apply it, it would be really good (I have
already put my non binding +1 after reviewing it ) .
 This would allow other people to do new patches in an easier way without overlapping with
any of the several files included in the AMBER-42 patch.

WDYT?

Regards

Antonio

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBER-42