oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AMBER-42
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:48:06 GMT
Hi Raymond,

the error that Tommaso probably refers to are contained in the org.apache.amber.oauth2.integration.AccessTokenAssertion.
This class still contains some reference to the no more existing GrantType.ASSERTION.
If I am not mistaken though this class should not be there anymore in the first place (and
probably is not anymore in your workspace, that is why you do not see any error).

Just a guess

Regards

Antonio