oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Toulouse <and...@atoulou.se>
Subject Re: Server dependencies on Servlets
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:30:24 GMT
Though I'm most interested in using this with the play framework, some
quick googling has led me to Netty and Webbit as unconventional java
server environments. Nobody's doing OAuth over WebSocket or over SPDY
(yet), as far as I know, but letting users of Amber support either
without reaching deep into the library might be a good thing.

Because I was hacking on an OAuth2 thing in Java as a side project on
my own time, finding Amber made me really happy, but it also means I
may not be a reliable contributor as far as the project is concerned.
Do you know how deep or how shallow the servlet API is integrated into
Amber? If it's pretty shallow, I'll feel comfortable attempting to
take a first pass at it.

Sent from my iPad