oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Amber site and wiki
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 07:43:56 GMT
Hi all,

It seems that it is hard to find technical information about Amber. I have
been asked many times how to start using it as
the first Google result for "Apache Amber" keyword points to site: [1] and
it does not contain any technical details, wiki [2] is somewhere in the
bottom.

I'm wondering what we should put on the site and what on the wiki.
My idea is to keep non-technical information on the [1] and having link for
the developers in visible place that points to: [2].

Somebody knows how [1] is generated? It's very outdated would be good to
upgrade it.

Cheers, Lukasz

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/amber/
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER/Index