oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amber site and wiki
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 07:48:27 GMT
Hi Łukasz,
the website is generated with Maven ('mvn site' command) but sometimes ago
we (almost all) agreed to migrate to Apache CMS [1][2], which should be
much easier to use and maintain.
So if anybody is willing to do that it'd be a great step forward.
I agree that the website should contain high level overview while the wiki
could host more technical pages on specific topics.
Regards,
Tommaso

[1] : http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html
[2] : http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheCMSFAQ