oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oauth-2.0 project
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 01:23:54 GMT
Hi all,

Apologize for the late answer but I was busy at the conference last week.

Antonio, yes it currently implements draft-10 of the specification and the
plan is to update it to the newest draft.
Could you specify what is the reason of these tests failure? To build Amber
maven 3 is required. It builds successfully on my machine, as well as on
Apache CI [1].

That's great to see more and more issues with new features in jira coming
from new people.:)

[1] https://builds.apache.org/

Cheers,
Lukasz Moren