oltu-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing code for the first release
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:53:03 GMT
2011/10/25 Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.moren@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> We are still waiting for the IP grant from the university, although I am
> sure it will be sorted out.
> I know it may be annoying, but we can just keep waiting.
>
> There is growing interest in Amber development so to not block that, maybe
> we could:
>
> 1. make a new branch from the current trunk (we would have to do that
> anyway) - stable draft-10 implementation.
> 2. continue adding new features to the trunk - there is already few patches
> waiting for commit on jira.
>
> Please let me know what do you think?
>

a big +1 from me !
Tommaso



>
> Cheers,
> Lukasz Moren
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Pid <pid@pidster.com> wrote:
>
> > On 19/07/2011 07:51, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> > > It would be nice if we could solve the IP clearance of the Leelo code
> > > as soon as possible [1]. We need a signed software grant [2] from
> > > Newcastle University. Then we need to update the license headers in
> > > all source files according to [3], that means the copyright notice
> > > should be moved to the NOTICE file.
> >
> > Lukasz, Maciej this is in your hands I think.  Can you keep us posted?
> >
> > I'm happy to do the tidy up & some of the dull stuff thereafter.
> >
> >
> > p
> >
> > > Kind Regards,
> > > Stefan
> > >
> > > [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/amber-leeloo.html
> > > [2] http://apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt
> > > [3] http://apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
> > >
> > >
> > > On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.moren@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> > >> Hi all,
> > >>
> > >> I think there are some things that need to be improved before the
> > release.
> > >> Could you please suggest what Amber is currently missing what is
> > required
> > >> for the release or ideally try to fix it :)?.
> > >> With Maciej we will work on OAuth 2.0 module. From what I see should
> be
> > >> done:
> > >>
> > >> - unify maven dependencies in oauth 2.0 module by specifying versions
> in
> > >> <dependencyManagement> in the main pom
> > >> - change oauth 2.0 module version form 0.2-SNAPSHOT to 1.0-SNAPSHOT
> > (used by
> > >> the core pom) - is this change safe?
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> Cheers,
> > >> Lukasz Moren
> > >>
> >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message