oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oauth-2.0 project
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:38:30 GMT
Hi guys,

sorry as I've been away the whole last week, both of you are welcomed to
contribute here and it'd be cool to switch to the latest spe, especially in
order to make the first release.
I'll have a quick tour on Jira to see if there are already available patches
(and looking forward for new ones) :)

Thanks guys and hope to help you contributing to Amber.
Tommaso