oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Fwd: oauth-2.0 project
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:01:06 GMT
Anyone :)?

Thanks

Antonio

Begin forwarded message:

From: Antonio Sanso <asanso@adobe.com<mailto:asanso@adobe.com>>
Date: October 17, 2011 1:28:23 PM GMT+02:00
To: "amber-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:amber-dev@incubator.apache.org>" <amber-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:amber-dev@incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: oauth-2.0 project

Hi *,

first of all great job. I think Amber is a great starting point for whoever  is looking for
a framework to implement a compliant  OAuth(2) client/server.

I'd have a couple of questions though and I'd highly appreciate if anybody from the Amber
community may answer.

1. The Oauth2 implementation seems to be stucked to version 10 of the specification. Am I
correct? Is there any plan to upgrade the implementation in order to be on
synch with the spec (that is currently v. 22)?
If yes,  I'd be willing to help with Jira issues (I have already created few of them), patches
and possibly (if you'd accept me one day as a committer) with  standard commits.

2. If I try to build tha oauth-2.0 project using maven it fails due

Failed tests:
 testBuildJSON(org.apache.amber.oauth2.common.utils.JSONUtilsTest)
 testBuildJSON(org.apache.amber.oauth2.common.OAuthUtilsTest)

Is this a known issue or I have to adapt my environment to a particular maven version?

Thanks in advance

Antonio