oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any provider sample for apache amber ?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:33:17 GMT
Hi Nader,

We do not have sample implementation of the OAuth 2.0 AS and RS. Hovewer you
can look at the code snippets at wiki:
[1] and [2], showing basic usage of Apache Amber.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER/OAuth+2.0+Authorization+Server
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER/OAuth+2.0+Resource+Server