oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Lindner <lind...@inuus.com>
Subject Re: Shinding evaluating Amber ?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:42:36 GMT
I think the IBM folks are reluctant to use incubator code.  They had some
json library they wanted to use from the Wink project but it caused all
sorts of issues.

Any progress on resolving your contributor issues?  Anything I can do to
help?  You're not looking too bad on the clutch page:
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html  499 days in incubation is pretty
long though...

In other news independently Google released an OAuth 1/2 client
implementation:

http://code.google.com/p/google-oauth-java-client/

If we could graduate Amber I suspect there would be interest in merging
efforts.

Paul

Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner