oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Amber release
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 08:54:28 GMT
Thanks for the plan. Some comments inline.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Raymond Feng <enjoyjava@gmail.com> wrote:

> As the first release for Amber, I would like to see the following:
>
> * Practicing the release process following Apache rules (IP, voting,
> distribution, signing, etc)

Could please somebody take care of this step when code is ready? Would be
good to see it done by somebody experienced in this area.

> * Basic tutorial on how to use the software

[1] contains OAuth 2.0 tutorials for client, authorization and resource
server. IMHO is clear and enough for starting point.

> * Provide binary and source distribution with good samples

There is a demo webapp that uses Amber and acts as an OAuth 2.0 client. It
connects with Facebook and GitHub.

> * Publish the artifacts into maven repo

I think before release we have to clean up code a bit. I will start new
thread on that.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER/Index

Cheers,
Lukasz Moren