oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Maciej Machulak <maciej.machu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing code for the first release
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:52:44 GMT
Hi all,

On 18 July 2011 10:34, Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.moren@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think there are some things that need to be improved before the release.
> Could you please suggest what Amber is currently missing what is required
> for the release or ideally try to fix it :)?.

Yes, this would be great. We'll then use the feedback and improve
what's necessary.

> With Maciej we will work on OAuth 2.0 module. From what I see should be
> done:
>
> - unify maven dependencies in oauth 2.0 module by specifying versions in
> <dependencyManagement> in the main pom

Fully agree.

> - change oauth 2.0 module version form 0.2-SNAPSHOT to 1.0-SNAPSHOT (used by
> the core pom) - is this change safe?

Ah, yes. This should be probably changed.

Anyway, lets look for some feedback and then we'll make the changes.
It'll be great if somebody more experienced could help with the Apache
process (ip, voting, etc.).

> Cheers,
> Lukasz Moren

Cheers,