oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Issues
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 11:27:58 GMT
Hi Rinesh,

regarding the javadoc we must check the maven-javadoc-plugin configuration
and see if we can ignore fails for it.
The website was generated with Maven and we should very migrate to Apache
CMS to have a nicer one :)

I see you created a user so after you logged in:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/login.action?os_destination=%2Fdisplay%2FAMBER%2FIndex

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER/Index

in the right hand corner you should see a "Add" button, when you click on it
a menu will appear, then you select "Page", after that you should be able to
create that wiki page.
If the "add" button does not appear then it's a matter of permissions and
we'll ask infra to fix it.
Thanks again,
Tommaso